Forum/Classifieds

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tags Running in reverse
Pro Driver
Post Tags Running in reverse
on: August 3, 2014, 12:07

There were a lot of questions about this yesterday. During a conversation with Al today, he stated that the decision was made that Tags do not ever run in reverse. I don't know how this decision was made, or communicated. If someone can please corroberate this with Al and post here, or on the Google TAG group it would be appreciated. I'm not an officer, and am just passing on the results of my conversation. It would be nice to put a nail in this and be able to communicate it out by word of mouth, etc. I think it would ease some of your fellow driver's concerns.
Thanks
Rusty

zj9112014
Rookie
Post Re: Tags Running in reverse
on: February 8, 2017, 00:29

Quote from on August 3, 2014, 12:07
There were a lot of questions about this yesterday. During a conversation with Al today, he stated that the decision was made that Tags do not ever run in reverse. I don't know how this decision was made, or communicated. If someone can please corroberate this with Al and post here, or on the Google TAG group it would be appreciated. I'm not an officer, and am just passing on the results of my conversation. It would be nice to put a nail in this and be able to communicate it out by word of mouth, etc. I think it would ease some of your fellow driver's concerns.
Thanks
Rusty

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.017 seconds.