Forum/Classifieds | Genesee Valley Kart Club » GVKC Marketplace » For Sale - 2 Cycle » Like New iKart for sale

Forum/Classifieds

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Like New iKart for sale
Rookie
Post Like New iKart for sale
on: January 29, 2015, 09:03

For sale 2014 iKart CBX-RM2 rolling chassis. The kart is in EXCELLENT condition!! It was a iKart factory team chassis, I used it for 6 weekends only. The kart cost $4,500 new. I'm asking $2,200 for the rolling chassis and spare parts.

The CBX-RM2 is a truly revolutionary in its design. Extremely high quality construction and components. The chassis has a carbon fiber belly pan and chain guard. It features a unique rail structure, pedal system, rear cassette mounting, seat fixtures, and front spindles. Reversible rear cassettes yields two entirely different wheel base options. This chassis performs with a range of engine from low horsepower/junior classes all the way up to TaG. Several spare parts are included in the sale. More info can be found at http://ikartindy.com

The IAME TaG motor pictured is not included in the price, but is available for sale. I also have a Yamaha Woltjer Blueprinted can motor for sale. The MiChron currently on the kart is not included.

Call or text for more info. I will be happy to help setup the kart, and motor selection. Tony-585-820-5166

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.029 seconds.