Forum/Classifieds | Genesee Valley Kart Club » GVKC Marketplace » For Sale - Other » Reduced, Any interest? Kart racing hauler w/ karts

Forum/Classifieds

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Reduced, Any interest? Kart racing hauler w/ karts
FullBore1
Rookie
Post Reduced, Any interest? Kart racing hauler w/ karts
on: July 28, 2017, 04:18

Taking offers! If you contact me I will get all the pix you need. I realize these karts are older.Please don't hesitate to make an offer. 860-2703. Thanks!

I am looking to sell my 14' uhaul truck set up for kart racing. I am including the 2004 Mike Wilson 4 kart and all accessories. This vehicle is based on a '97 F350 chassis with a 14' box. Inside dimensions are approx 7 1/2' wide 7' tall, main box is 11' with the over cab area accounting for the other 3 feet, it has 184000 miles but the tranny only has 45000. brakes have 25000 and the engine has 1500 miles on it. Yes that's right I replaced the 460 long block 1500 miles ago and it runs like a champ.This vehicle is set up for karting. You can see it in the background of the kart ad I have. It has, lights, an odessy dry cell battery, and a Cobra 2500 watt inverter. This unit will run a 110V welder for an hour. Tire racks, tool box on an articulated arm all come with it. I will edit with pictures soon. Storage bins and all accessories come with it. Getting out of racing due to health issues.Ramp has custom extensions to accommodate KartRaiser electric winch stands, or stands with similar tire spacing.

I am adding my 2001 Tonykart Mitox chassis with the Brembo brakes and a Stock '99 Honda 125 engine. Too much to list!

$8,000 takes it all

FullBore1
Rookie
Post Re: Any interest? Kart racing hauler w/ karts
on: July 28, 2018, 04:05

Bump!

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.029 seconds.