Don’t miss your chance to show off your skills and take
home some prize money this Sunday, July 20th!!!
The Genesee Valley Kart Club will be hosting two separate money races this Sunday. We will run a combined class of Yamaha Pipe and Senior Yamaha Can, and one class of Tag karts.
- Entry fee is $50
- 60% of the pot to be paid out in prize money.
- WKA manufacturers cup weights/engine specs.
- WKA tires and club tires allowed – 5″ Dunlop SL4, Bridgestone YLC, Vega Blue, MG “Fz” or “Yz”, Decuzzi, Hoosier R50” or 60”, Bridgestone YLB TAG ONLY…See page 9 of the GVKC rulebook here.
- No tire prep.
- Race fuel must be 110 octane, racers to provide their own.
- 2 cycle oil must be supplied by race team and must meet WKA specs and must pass fuel testing.
Any questions should be directed to Don Foley. Our next money race, the “Alan Decker Memorial Race” will take place on September 21st.
The more entries, the bigger the purse!